The Swensons
Est. December 28, 1999
Monday, January 5, 2009
Thought I had better post something....
I have a lot to post, but, am having trouble working up the desire to sit and do it. I'll get to it soon, I promise. :) Reason for aforesaid lack of desire: As of now, I'm on "moderate bed-rest" as I started having contractions at 31 weeks. (Don't ask me what "moderate bed-rest" means....I don't really know. I'm pretty much supposed to be as much of a couch potato as I can. Hm...with three kids, we'll see how that goes...) I take terbutaline as needed and am pretty much waiting out the next two weeks to get to 36weeks. The baby is in transverse position (sideways) which complicates things more if I WERE to go into preterm labor. *sigh* So, it's hard to think of anything else and I have to be always conscious of what my body is doing, so this stretch of my pregnancy is going VERY slow. I have a hard time not being able to DO things and be normal. But, you hear of women who are on full bedrest for MONTHS so my situation is not terrible. I can do two more weeks. Anywho, I'll get online again soon and post all about our Christmas, Anniversary and Sammi's B-day (all within four days of eachother!!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck with bed rest! I hope he flips soon!
hope you are managing ok! wish i was there to help.
Post a Comment