The Swensons

The Swensons
Est. December 28, 1999

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

He's Here!


This will be short because I'm tired :) but I wanted to post on our blog that we had our baby boy - Eli Russel Swenson - on Monday, January 19, 2009 at 1:09 am. He was almost 4 weeks early (3weeks and 5 days to be exact) but weighed a healthy 6lbs 15oz and was 19inches long. He is adorable (looks a LOT like Maddi) and all in the household have taken to him right away. :) We are so blessed and thankful for our new addition!

5 comments:

CJ Cool said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful. What a cute family. I bet you're tired, I'm tired and I have half the amount of kids you do.

Chris and Jana said...

By the way, that last comment is from Jana.

Kathy and Daniel said...

oh my so cute, if he would have waited one more day baby Eli and Scarlet would have shared a birthday:~) Congratulations he is so cute!!

Tory said...

Congrats, he is super cute! I am glad everything went good! :)

blair and maisy said...

Oh he is so cute! Congratulations on your new addition :)