The Swensons

The Swensons
Est. December 28, 1999

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas Eve




We spend every Christmas Eve at my parent's house where we have good food, present exchange and a little program. It was a lot of fun to be with everyone and watch their "performances". Bonnie, Millie and I played our instruments in a little trio (Millie and I on cello, Bonnie on violin) and it sounded pretty darn good! I was impressed with Millie - I had never really heard her play before and she was great! (Bonnie, you already know that I think you rock) :). Andrew played his saxaphone and again, I was blown away. He is amazing. The grandkids sang and Bonnie and I sang too. It was fun. Earlier in the evening we watched "Pee-Wee's Christmas Special" while the food was being prepared. (It's a classic:) Our program was nice though, to get things back on a spiritual side. :) It was a great time and I had a blast being with everyone!

No comments: