
I can't believe Sammi is 7! I remember when I thought that 6 months old would seem like a lot, not to mention 1 year! Anywho, On Monday, the day after our anniversary, we celebrated Sammi's birthday. We had her favorite breakfast and went to lunch. Then, we had the grandparents over for cake and ice-cream and presents. She got some very fun things and was elated over the Jonas Bros T-shirt and poster that Daddy got her. (*sigh* whatever happened to wanting Barbies?) I gave her a quilt, which, being what it was, has it's own blog entry. :) Her party theme was "Sponge-Bob", Patrick being her favorite. :) We "interviewed" her and here are some of her answers:
Favorite color: Red and Black
Favorite food: Macaroni and Cheese
What she wants to be when she grows up: Vet (Animal Doctor)
Best Friend: Ashley and Maddi and Makenna
Favorite thing to do: Play with my family
Favorite thing to learn at school: Computers
Favorite TV Show: Sponge-Bob Square Pants
No comments:
Post a Comment