
I love the Fall! I think it's Matt's favorite time too. For FHE he made caramel apples (definatly a new craving and prego favorite for me!) and last night he did his annual Pumpkin Carving with the kids. There was much discussion about the seeds and what we could do with those as well as interesting drawings done by the girls as to what they wanted their pumpkin to look like. Sammi's was "scary" while Maddi went with a more classic look. Keith just wandered around and tried to grab the knives. I kept him out of the knives and took pics. Fun stuff!



3 comments:
You guys are so cute! I love matt's face as he's carving his pumpkin, very into it i'd say:~)
We made caramel apples too...so good! I love all the pictures! Were you standing on the table to one?
Hey there! Thanks for the congrats! We are really excited! And congrats to you too! I love the name Elliot and think Eli will be a great nickname! I lost track of you there for a bit in the blogging world, I'm glad you're still around. I'll be checking in more often now! P.S. I love the family photo on top of your blog! What an adorable clan!
Post a Comment