The Swensons

The Swensons
Est. December 28, 1999

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Linder Farms - a.k.a. "Good Mom Moment" - and it's documented!!


Last week while Matt was out of town, I took the kids to Linder Farms. They have a deal where you get to go through a straw bale maze, go on a hayride, and pick a pumpkin out of a pumpkin patch. So..we did! It was tons of fun and the kids loved it. The weather was perfect - a bit overcast bit not cold. AND I was excited that I was able to document a "fun time" with my kids and I. It seems, as I look through old pictures, that I am often not in them...I'm usually the one taking them. So, I made sure to have one taken with all of us. :)

1 comment:

blair and maisy said...

So cute. You're brave, being pregnant, and taking 3 kids out for and adventure and all without Matt!