And After:
Matt built the shelf on the wall, but I painted it and the rest of the room. (He also measured out the stripes for me, the darling. Oh - and I have to give him major props on the colors...he's the color genius. I admit it. I'm always a little "hesitant" on his choice, but trust his instincts because they're always right.) For those of you that are curious, NO I didn't make the blanket and valance, etc. I found a great deal on Overstock.com - something I loved that was much cheaper than me even making it.
Good times. I had the painting done about 6 weeks ago, but wanted to wash everything before putting it up. (blankets, clothes, etc.) So that took awhile.
All my old nursery stuff i.e., blankets, bumper pads, etc. - was worn out. Hey, it was used through 4 kids! - so I said I was going to do a GIRL'S room this time when we found out what we were having. And Girl I did.
Ready when you are, Baby!
2 comments:
Love it- I am so excited for your new little addition!!
WOW WOW WOW!! It looks amazing. You guys are so creative and talented.
Post a Comment