The Swensons
Est. December 28, 1999
Friday, May 13, 2011
Mother's Day...
was WONDERFUL! I got breakfast in bed (delicious waffles with strawberries and whipped cream, sausage, eggs, and ice-cold orange juice), cute gifts from my kiddos, a corsage to wear to church, sung to at church by super cute kiddos, delicious dinner, a much desired cook-book, an orchid to have on my sill, chocolate covered strawberries and a home-made pedicure from my hubby! Yes, I was SPOILED. I'm so blessed with the husband and kids that I have and am grateful for them everyday. Even when I'm grumpy, I'm grateful. :) (not that I was grumpy on Mother's Day - I was just reflecting on the times when I AM grumpy and how amidst that feeling, I still see how great they all are.) :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are truly blessed - and they are blessed to have you!
Love, Cathy
Post a Comment