Yipee! I did it! And with NO terbutaline! I've now set my sights to 37 weeks, which is estimated to be next Tuesday. (I have my arguments with THAT. I think that I reached the 37 mark yesterday - Friday - but according to the "blanket system" that is used, 'tis Tuesday I must aim for. Hmph) According to my last appointment on Friday, (yesterday) I'm already gearing up to go. So - who knows? It could be this weekend, it could be not for awhile, but signs are showing it will be soon! We'll see! (Seriously, though - can you imagine if I've got 3+ more weeks of this how big I'll be THEN? It boggles the mind...)
The Swensons
Est. December 28, 1999
Saturday, May 21, 2011
36 weeks + some (a.k.a. 37 weeks if you go off of OTHER info that we won't get into...)
Yipee! I did it! And with NO terbutaline! I've now set my sights to 37 weeks, which is estimated to be next Tuesday. (I have my arguments with THAT. I think that I reached the 37 mark yesterday - Friday - but according to the "blanket system" that is used, 'tis Tuesday I must aim for. Hmph) According to my last appointment on Friday, (yesterday) I'm already gearing up to go. So - who knows? It could be this weekend, it could be not for awhile, but signs are showing it will be soon! We'll see! (Seriously, though - can you imagine if I've got 3+ more weeks of this how big I'll be THEN? It boggles the mind...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOVE this picture! You are almost there! Good luck, cant wait to see your baby girl!
Your picture is beautiful! Can't wait for that pretty little girl, grandchild #14!
Post a Comment