The Swensons

The Swensons
Est. December 28, 1999

Friday, May 13, 2011

Ladies Night!


Last weekend, my friends Olivia and Angie organized a "Ladies Night" geared around celebrating the new baby on the way. It was PERFECT and so much fun. We went to dinner at SOLID in downtown Boise (LOVE their cucumber water and sweet potato fries) where we talked and some guy played some really weird live music. We then met up at Olivia's where Andi met up with us and we had fondue and just chatted away. Everyone surprised me by all pitching in so I could get a "cute" diaper bag. This a luxury I have never given myself....the frugality in me always succumbs to the fact that the hospital gives you a free one, so why buy it? But, secretly, I always admire the cute ones I see moms toting around. So, I was SUPER excited with everyone's thoughtful and generous gift and Matt and I picked this cute little number up the next day:


Cute, huh?! I was also given some really adorable outfits....thanks Katy and Andi!!! I love these ladies and it was so nice to have a night out and just talk away. :)

No comments: