Alright folks! This is the third time I've done this and it is my first boy. At this point, I think I know what I'm talking about with the success of potty training all three kids in just ONE day. That is right. ONE. DAY. First it was Sammi - one day. Then, Maddi - one day. And finally....KEITH! YAHOOOOO!!!!! One day! (Did I mention that this took only one day?!?!)
Last Friday, I decided I was ready (yes - YOU must also be ready as well as your child. Because it takes your focus for that whole day) and well - Keith was obviously more than ready as he was the easiest of all three to train. (only 1 accident - and that was my fault. He told me and I said "okay, just a second", immediately forgetting and then and hour later...accident. I'm such a good mom. :P) It's been 5 days and we've had no other accidents, successful pooping every-day and are staying dry all night. I haven't even cracked open the Pull-ups bag!
"How is this achieved" you ask? Well, check out this link.
This method is gold in my book. (I didn't even need the doll with Keith. He was excited to get to call Barbie - yes, Barbie - each time he pooed. -Thanks Olivia and Millie!)
If it's the first time you've ever used this method, my only advice is to follow it exactly and to plan on your whole day being centered around potty training. Yey for briefs!
No comments:
Post a Comment