Now, I know there has been a lot of grumbling about the weather lately, and I have listened to it, even pretended to sympathise with it as I fight back my true feelings. Well - here they are: I LOVE IT. I love that it's still cool, I love that it will be warm one day, cold again the next, I love the fluffy clouds, I love the rain. Love it. Matt says I should move to Seattle. I figure, why? - when it's just as good here in Boise? :)
2 comments:
I love this weather too! I agree that it will be hot enough soon, so bring on the rain and cloudy days. Just not the wind please! I love all your updates too. Your family vacation over spring break looked and sounded great! You have a darling family. I just know you are such a cute mommy. Happy Birthday yesterday! The big 30! Mine is coming up next week. Not very excited!
Oh and the potty training in one day sounds fabulous! I didn't see the link for that though on your post. Hook me up!
Post a Comment