The Swensons

The Swensons
Est. December 28, 1999

Friday, August 28, 2009

A Boy and his Binky

I wasn't going to allow it. But, it was introduced when he was just a wee thing. Now, it is a necessity. We only have one. We lost it once. I drove BACK 3 miles to get it. I hope we never lose it permanently. For he would be so sad. I would then be sad. *sigh* It will be interesting trying to separate this boy and his binky. Hm. For now, we shall let them be. Check out Eli's skills...he's been able to do this since 5 months old!

3 comments:

blair and maisy said...

What a cutie. I can't believe you only have one binky- I think I bought a dozen, and we would lose them right and left!

Kami said...

That was really cute and really funny!

Amy Baker said...

My little London is hooked on her passie too. She has four of them in her bed just incase. I know I've got to get her off them sometime soon, but I'm not looking forward to that day! Your baby is so, so cute!