The Swensons

The Swensons
Est. December 28, 1999

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Father's Day


Father's Day was lots of fun. The kids and I served Matt breakfast in bed and then gave him a nap pillow from Brookstone, which he immediately got to use and take a Sunday nap. After church, we went to his parent's house where we had a BBQ with his dad and family. I had marinated a steak for 3 days and insisted he "relax" while I did the BBQ-ing for my man (and Papa Joe!). I tried to make it as feminine as I could with the "pin-up" poses for Matt's benefit. However, I noticed in the pics where I was NOT posing (actually focused on the meat) that my pinky is sticking straight up, all nice and delicate. It cracked me up...I wasn't too aggressive with the BBQ, but the steaks turned out great! Anywho, I hope Matt felt loved and appreciated because we sure do!! I'm so thankful to have married such an amazing man!


!

No comments: