Yes. It needs to be capitalized. It is finished! And I LOVE it! There's a section for everything - frequently used phone numbers and adresses, a "Home Purchasing" section where my coupons are organized, my grocery list papers and meal planners, a "Home Management" section for all the numbers of repairman, piano tuners, etc... a schedule of my home needs (chimney cleaning, tree treatment, etc.), organizers for my file cards which I use in the index card system, a "Provident Living" section where I keep resources on food storage and 72 hour-kits as well as my own inventory and planning sheets, a "Family" section where each member of our family has a section where I file doctor's visits info, prescriptions, wants, needs, current clothing sizes, etc...oh the list goes on and on! There's a section for Christmas, birthday planning, my crafts and hobbies, and a section for "ME"...it is where I keep track of goals and also have a detailed list of things I need and want..Ladies, this is a LIFESAVER for husbands....if he's ever stuck he knows he can sneak a peek in my book and get an idea of what I'm wishing for. Anywho, I could go on FOREVER about my binder, but, just know that I love it and I use it every day. Good times.

No comments:
Post a Comment