
Valentine's Day was GREAT! We surprised the kids with some little treats and a yummy breakfast. As a surprise for Matt, I organized a lunch date with just him and me. My mom came over and watched the kids (baby too!) while Matt and I went ALONE to lunch. It was lots of fun and just what we needed. He surprised me with roses and a card that I LOVED! (I love you Matt!) Papa Joe and Grandma came over and brought the kids Valentine's (the cutest shirts!) and Papa Joe even bought me a cookie rose. My friend Hilari (one of the Laurels I taught in Young Women) came by with some cookies and chocolate covered strawberries (my favorite!!!) that were DELICIOUS! Thanks Hilari!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness Dyanna. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. It's been a long time. How are you doing? Check out my blog at
http://hpllaschultz.blogspot.com
Love, Heather(schultz_fam5@yahoo.com)
Post a Comment