The Swensons

The Swensons
Est. December 28, 1999

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Keith's Birthday


Yes, this was awhile ago, but as I'm still catching up, better late than never. :) Keith turned 2 on January 14th. Since I was on partial bedrest, we kept it real simple....Papa Joe came by and joined us for dinner and an egg-free cake(hmm...yum) amidst Elmo decor and balloons. Keith had lots of fun and was a pro at blowing out his candles. (for days afterwards whenever he heard me sing "Happy Birthday" he'd join in and then blow out non-existent candles at the end.) I can hardly believe my little boy is already 2! He's such a sweet little gentlemen and is so funny. His favorite color is red and he loves bubbles, balls and balloons. He loves to watch football with is daddy and is such a fun mix of sweetheart and mischevious boy. Happy Birthday Goobs!

No comments: