
Yes, it has been a year and one month since the fabulous Josh Groban concert. I have been able to see his concerts from the very beginning; in fact, his first EVER concert was held here in Boise, ID at the Morrison center. Good times! That concert was awesome - smaller, more formal, but EXCELLENT. However, the Awake concert was even more amazing. It was cool to see how comfortable he has become as a performer.


Anywho, my mom got me tickets to the concert for my birthday and I was SO EXCITED! Bonnie got them too, and thus, on August 22, we attended together. We were seated pretty far away, but it just so happens that our location was where he appeared at one part in the concert. We were ecstatic and perfectly happy. But, the last hour of the concert we notcied girls going right up to the stage. I turned to Bonnie and said "Let's go down there!" and without waiting for a reply, stood up and made my trek down from the nosebleeds to the front stage. Bonnie followed despite her reservations.....we got to the floor, I (being the considerate gal I am) asked permission of one of the security guys...he consented and TA-DA! We found ourselves right smack in front of Josh Groban. 45 minutes ensued with Bonnie and I literally 2 feet away. IT WAS AWESOME. I got some amazing pics, and yes! I was THAT CLOSE! In fact, I had to zoom OUT on most of the pictures. This next one is my favorite...


We were so happy. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment