The Swensons
Est. December 28, 1999
Sunday, June 3, 2012
So...SO good.
This year, I didn't get ANY Cadbury Eggs for Easter. I was a little saddened, as you can only get them during Easter-time. Matt remembered later that day on Sunday and felt like he had failed. I assured him magnanimously :) that it was alright. Who needs the calories anyway, right?
The next day I stopped in at Albertsons only to discover that they had TWO whole boxes of Cadbury eggs left....AND they were discounted to 20 cents! (this is big, people. Normally, these delectable creations are at least 80cents a pop and are sold out by Easter.) I was so excited, but kept my cravings in control and bought six. So excited. I called Matt when I got home to inform him of my discovery and how everything turned out swimmingly. He was happy for me, and that was that. Or so I thought. You would think I knew my husband after all these years. At 5pm, Matt came home from work, lugging 50 Cadbury Eggs in a grocery sack for me. 50!! Five-Zero! (He said he planned on buying 100, but after 50 started to get looks and to feel a bit weird. Thank heavens!!!!) I stood there stunned as he lovingly said "Now you'll have some for awhile!" Folks, they were gone in a week. Yes, I DID share, but seriously, most of the damage was done by me. They are so SO good.*sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment