The Swensons
Est. December 28, 1999
Sunday, June 3, 2012
Sammi Meets Lewis and Clark
Sammi's fourth grade class put on a production called "Lewis and Clark"...it was ADORABLE and the sound system was awesome (I had to put that in, since Matt volunteered to work the sound and changed everyone's lives. :) Seriously though, it was GREAT to be able to hear the kids and such. Props to Matt.) The kids did such a great job, and Miss Sammi stole the show with her song "Just Around the Riverbend". (Yes - that's from Disney's rendition of "Pocahontas"...I teased Sammi, informing her that she wasn't legit - that Pocahontas was NOT associated with Sascajawea. Her response:"It's SACAJAWEA, Mom, not SAScajawea." And then I am silent. Because I just got burned by my 10 year old. :)
Here's Sammi in all her glory...so proud of her.
Kids wanted their picture taken with her. *chuckle*
Sammi and "Sound Board Operator Extraordinaire"
A Moose (no relation) and Sammi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment