The Swensons

The Swensons
Est. December 28, 1999

Friday, April 29, 2011

A Name is a name is a name...

So...I believe we've decided on a name. It's one we've liked since we were pregnant with Keith, but didn't get to use as it would have been ill-fitting for a boy. Matt is, yet again, firm and decided. I'm the one that first introduced it to him (as I was with Samantha and Madelyn), but it seems that he latches on to it and makes it his own and won't let go. Anyhwo....the name is *drumroll*........

Charlotte Rose Swenson


Nickname - "Charly" and Matt's oh so favorite "Chuck". (no, this does not thrill me, but I hold tight to the belief that he'll stick with "Charly"

My only hang-up on it is the association with "Charlie Rose". Not that he's a bad guy - just know that we're not naming her after him.

I was also considering the names "Rose" or "Ruby". We all know Matt's feelings. :) Anywho, unless she looks otherwise, that is her name. Only 3-6 weeks left! Woot! Woot!

2 comments:

Amy Baker said...

cute! Names are tricky. You are lucky to have yours already picked out.

Mindy said...

Love it! You are so close!!