The Swensons

The Swensons
Est. December 28, 1999

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mother's Day


Mother's Day was WONDERFUL. (Much better than last year where we spent a week at the hospital with Sammi and her broken arm. Sad.) Matt and the kids made my favorite breakfast of waffles and strawberries (I got to eat it in bed and then READ in bed for quite awhile. Ahhh...bliss). I got to take it easy and then, as we were leaving for Church, Matt gave me a corsage to wear. I wore it with the pin Sammi made me last year. After church, Matt and the kids gave me some new garden galoshes...very comfy, and the Josh Groban AWAKE piano songbook! I've wanted it for a long time and was very excited. I was then told to go get into my cozy clothes and relax while Matt made me steak and grilled Asparagus. We watched a fun movie with the kids while we ate, at the end of which, Matt presented me with a slice of PF Chang's Chocolate cake that he ordered and preserved the night before! I was so spoiled and loved and appreciated....thank you honey!

Eli was there - he was just sleeping when we took pictures.

1 comment:

Kathy and Daniel said...

you look so beautiful with all your precious kids!