The Swensons

The Swensons
Est. December 28, 1999

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Surprise!


Yes, it is what you think it is.....we're pregnant! Or rather, I am pregnant. :) It was a HUGE surprise to Matt and I, but a few minutes after the shock wore off, we were giggly and excited. We had always hoped to have at least 4 kids, but were subconsciously thinking that that wouldn't happen so soon. But, obviously this little person had a different idea!

I am 14 weeks along and am due February 14th! How cute is that!?! We get to find out if it's a boy or a girl on Sept. 26th. We have no preference - either is welcome! So far this has been my hardest pregnancy....very sick and tired. I told Matt if this is how my pregnancies are going to be from now on, this may be my last. :) I was spoiled with my first two. Anywho....we already have names picked out and are now just waiting the next 6 months.....wohoo!

6 comments:

Amy Baker said...

Congratulations Dyanna. That's exciting news. Wow, 4 kids. That seems like so many to me. Good luck with your pregnancy. I hate the beginning with all the sickness, so I'll be thinking of you. Don't you have another child born in Feb. close to the 14th? Yea for you!

Tory said...

YAHOO! Congrats! I am soo happy for you and your family. I bet the girls are excited! Congrats, again.

Chris and Jana said...

Congratulations! I'm very excited for you!

Mindy said...

Congratulations you guys! I hope the sickness tapers off soon. Thats the worst!

blair and maisy said...

Congrats! That will be fun to have a new baby with all of those little helpers around.

Jenner said...

YAY! the surprise is out. congrats again! can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl.