The Swensons

The Swensons
Est. December 28, 1999

Monday, July 7, 2008

New Blog

It's rather sad, really. The old blog is gone. I ran into some major issues after I tried to make my blog layout a bit more "slick" and ended up encountering a lot of errors and problems. I was unable to fix it and so, after saving the entries in their html format, I had to delete it. :( Those of you who were following my old blog -fear not. Here is a new one. :) I was entertaining the idea of re-posting all my old blogs but after much contemplation, decided to move on. I may post a "catch-up, condensed" blog, but we'll see what that contemplation produces. Anywho....I'll get this up and running soon!

1 comment:

blair and maisy said...

Sad! I've thought about changing my background, but I'm scared that something like that will happen.