I was really happy to see Sammi reunited with her cousin Lexi - they're only 3 months apart!
The Swensons
Est. December 28, 1999
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Swenson Family Reunion
With Matt's sister coming into Boise from out of town, we decided to have a week-long family reunion. That's right! WEEK long! It was a lot of fun. Each day had a different event. We began with a visit to the zoo for the cousins and a Monday night super FHE. We had swim night at the Y, Girl's Night of Bunco, Birthday Party for Papa Joe, Date Night with the adults, Family Picture Day, Guys Day at the BSU game, and ended with a big family dinner. It's a lot of fun getting together again like we used to. Good times!









I was really happy to see Sammi reunited with her cousin Lexi - they're only 3 months apart!
I was really happy to see Sammi reunited with her cousin Lexi - they're only 3 months apart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment