The Swensons

The Swensons
Est. December 28, 1999

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Catching Up...

In a nut-shell:

Halloween was frightening...




We gave thanks...


The season was jolly...


Our anniversary was tin...


Sammi is 8....


and a member of the Church...


Birthday parties were great (Thank you friends and family for coming! The kids loved it!)




Keith is 3 ...


Eli is 1 ...


And that brings us up to date! More posts to come...surely. :)

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Fun post! Looks like your holidays were a lot of fun! I can't believe you've been married 10 years! WOW! You have a darling family.

blair and maisy said...

Well it looks like you got all of the holidays and special events covered in one post :) Life looks fun for you guys right now.

Jenner said...

you caught up! good job. doesn't it feel good!

Sandy said...

Dyanna!
I am so sorry I missed out on seeing you while you were in Logan! I would have loved to have gotten together. Darn it! Let me know if you are ever this way again.