
Wow. 10 years. You hear about how quickly time passes as you get older...(or is it "when you're having fun"?) Well, both cases are true. 10 years ago, today, I married my best friend and the hottest guy on the planet. :)Although I couldn't see into the future, I had some predictions:
1) I knew being married to Matt would be great
2)I knew that we'd have our challenges (because that's what everyone says..."marriage is hard.")
3)And I knew our kids were going to be AWESOME.


Well, the result are in:
1) Being married to Matt has been not only great but FANTASTIC!
2)We've definately had our challenges but have also discovered that we are eachother's best sidekick and champion. Bring it on!
3)Marriage IS hard, but worth it. Being Matt's wife is the best part of my day. :)
4) Our kids ARE AWESOME! :) Good gene mix, I'd say.
So, looks like my predictions were spot on. However, I couldn't predict just how perfect a match Matt is for me. I have grown as a person in so many ways, just by being his wife and friend. He's a pro at loving me and our kids and being my best buddy. I love you Matt! Happy Anniversary!
(This is now Matt Writing!! I have broken into Dy's Blog and thought I would write a message of my own).
I too thought marriage to Dyanna would be great! I was not prepared for HOW GREAT! My wife is exceptionall at everything she does. She is constantly becoming a better person and by doing so has made me better. I am proud to call her my best freind and eternal companion. I could not have married someone more perfect for me and my weekneses (by now you can tell that one of my weeknesses is spelling...you see if dyanna was here right now she would have corrected all of my spelling problems. However, she is not here...I am hacking into her blog. For this reason I fear that you will be stuck with my poor spelling and grammar until she checks her blog and corrects my mistakes.)
I love my wife and am grateful to her for all of the things she does for me.
I LOVE YOU DY!
Happy 10th (tin) anniversary!
Matt
No comments:
Post a Comment